Last revision date: 25 May 2018
- BechPackaging sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Nowy Tomyśl (hereinafter referred to as “BechPackaging”) makes every effort to protect personal data of the Users against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, removal by unauthorised person, processing in violation of the applicable provisions of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction, and to respect the privacy of each User.
- The personal data of the Users in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or the GDPR, OJ L 119, 4/5/2016, p. 1–88).
I. Key definitions
- personal data – all information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. first and last name, telephone number, address, ID card number. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics. Information shall not be considered as allowing the identification of a person if it would require excessive cost, time or effort;
- data processing – any operations performed on personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, developing, amending, disclosing and removing, and particularly those performed in IT systems;
- breach of personal data protection – security breach leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
- User – a natural person whose data is processed by BechPackaging;
- Customer – an entity to which BechPackaging provides its own services.
II. Personal Data Controller
- The Personal Data Controller is BechPackaging Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Nowy Tomyśl (64-300, ul. Kolejowa 56, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000151863, NIP 7881154591, REGON 630679076.
III. Principles of collecting personal data of Users
- To the extent permitted by law, BechPackaging may collect information regarding the Users, using different sources.
- BechPackaging, as an entity processing personal data in the course of providing its own services, obtains personal data of the Users, first of all directly from its Customers. If the Customers’ business contact details were not collected directly from the person to whom they refer (e.g. by the representative of BechPackaging receiving a business card containing such data), they could have been provided by the represented entity or obtained from publicly available sources, such as public registers (e.g. the National Court Register).
- BechPackaging obtains personal data, in particular, in the scope of:
– contact information (such as name, address of residence/stay/correspondence/business, e-mail and telephone number);
– official contact details (such as function, department and name of institution);
– data necessary to issue a VAT invoice (such as NIP, REGON);
– the content provided (such as pictures, articles and comments).
IV. Personal data processing method
- BechPackaging ensures control over the type and scope of personal data processed, the period and manner of their processing, as well as the persons authorised to process them.
- BechPackaging is committed to protecting the information and personal data it collects.
- BechPackaging ensures appropriate administrative, technical and physical protection of the personal data provided by the User against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised damage, loss, modification, access, disclosure or use.
- BechPackaging stores personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data was collected, unless otherwise stipulated by applicable law, e.g. for the purpose of resolving a matter to which the communication between the User and BechPackaging relates. However, BechPackaging reserves the right to store your personal data for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending claims for the period of time appropriate for the limitation of claims and punishable acts, resulting from the provisions of law.
- BechPackaging takes measures to destroy or permanently disable the identification of personal data if it is required by the applicable provisions of law or if personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- BechPackaging declares that:
– it processes personal data lawfully;
– it collects personal data for specified purposes, compliant with the law and does not process the data in any further way that would be inconsistent with said purposes;
– it stores personal data in a form that allows for the identification of the persons concerned no longer than it is necessary for the purpose of processing to be achieved;
– the data processed are substantively correct and correspondent with the purposes for which they are processed.
- The following have access to personal data: BechPackaging, its employees who were authorised in writing, associates and persons providing services to it. Access to personal data by the above mentioned persons takes place exclusively for the purpose and in the scope specified by BechPackaging.
- BechPackaging keeps records of the persons authorised to process the data. Persons authorised for data processing are obliged to keep secret the personal data and methods of their protection.
- BechPackaging and the persons authorised to process the data apply technical and organisational measures ensuring the protection of the personal data processed.
- The data collected by BechPackaging may be used for the following purposes, i.a.,:
– providing its own services, controlling them and informing about them by BechPackaging on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) in case of processing of personal data of the User, at the request of whom
steps were taken to conclude a contract with BechPackaging or to perform a contract concluded with it;
– fulfilment of the legal obligations incumbent on BechPackaging which arise, for example, from the provisions on accounting and taxation (pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
– conducting communication by e-mail or telephone in order to resolve the matter to which the communication relates, which constitutes a legitimate interest of BechPackaging sp. z o.o., pursuant
to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. BechPackaging Sp. z o.o. may also process the data for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending claims (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
– the improvement of the activities of BechPackaging (including the development of the services provided, communication management, analysis and improvement of the services provided by it),
which constitutes a legitimate interest of BechPackaging within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
– the assessment of the Users’ interest in employment and contact on employment opportunities in BechPackaging, which constitutes a legitimate interest of BechPackaging within the meaning of
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
– in accordance with legal requirements or in connection with ongoing legal proceedings or requests by public authorities for information held by BechPackaging to be made available, which
constitutes a legitimate interest of BechPackaging within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
– ensuring that the processing complies with the provisions of personal data protection and internal regulations of BechPackaging in this respect, which constitutes a legitimate interest of
BechPackaging within the meaning of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
V. Making available and outsourcing the processing of personal data
BechPackaging does not make available, sell or disclose in any other way the collected personal data concerning the Users, except for situations described in the Policy or when it results from generally applicable legal regulations.
BechPackaging may entrust the processing of personal data to service providers acting on its behalf. In accordance with the agreements on outsourcing of personal data processing concluded with such entities, BechPackaging Sp. z o.o. requires from such service providers a high level of protection, in compliance with the provisions of the law, of privacy and security of the Customer’s personal data processed by them on behalf of BechPackaging Sp. z o.o.
VI. User rights
- Within the limits of the provisions of the law, the User has the right to access their personal data, in particular as a form of control over the processing of personal data by BechPackaging, which concern them, and in particular to obtain information about the purpose, scope and method of data processing.
- Within the limits of the provisions of the law, the User also has the right to make changes, supplement, rectify and update personal data processed by BechPackaging, which concern them.
- Within the limits of the provisions of the law, the User also has the right to demand the deletion of personal data processed by BechPackaging, which concern them.
- If the processing of personal data takes place based on the User’s consent, the User has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data by notifying BechPackaging in any manner. In such situations, BechPackaging will comply with the User’s decision in relation to future activities, which means that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- The User has the right, in cases provided for by law, to demand that BechPackaging limit the processing of their personal data.
- The User has the right to object to the processing of their personal data by BechPackaging on the basis of its legitimate interest, for reasons related to their particular situation and within the scope of the provisions of the law.
- Within the limits of the provisions of the law, the User has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, their personal data
which they have submitted to BechPackaging, and has the right to transfer these personal data to another controller without hindrance from BechPackaging.
- The above rights of the User may be exercised by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- If the User finds that the processing of personal data by BechPackaging violates the provisions of the law, the User may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in the case of the Republic of Poland – to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VII. Cookies and analysis software
- BechPackaging, its service providers and its business partners collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, when browsing the www.bechpackaging.com website. The information we collect this way may include: IP address, browser type, operating system, URLs visited, and information about the activities on the website. BechPackaging encourages to become acquainted with the Cookies Policy available at: www.bechpackaging.com.
- Using the www.bechpackaging.com website does not require logging in, creating an account or providing your data.
- For the purpose of monitoring the www.bechpackaging.com website, BechPackaging may use third party analysis software, e.g. Google Analytics. Google Analytics can be deactivated by means of a browser extension which can be downloaded from: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For convenience of the Users and for the purpose of providing them with additional information, the www.bechpacklaging.com website contains links to websites administered by entities independent of BechPackaging, e.g. Twitter or LinkedIn. These may have separate clauses or privacy policies. BechPackaging encourages to read them. BechPackaging shall not be held responsible for the content of any websites, the links to which can be found at www.bechpackaging.com and which are not owned or controlled by BechPackaging, nor shall BechPackaging be held responsible for the use of such websites by the Users, as well as for the information confidentiality principles applicable to such websites.
VIII. Changes and updates of the Policy
- The policy may be modified from time to time. The purpose of the modifications is to take account of changes in the practices of BechPackaging regarding the handling of personal data and to strengthen the personal data protection system at BechPackaging.
Significant changes in the Policy will be signalled by clearly visible messages placed on the www.bechpackaging.com website. At the top of the Policy page you will find information about the date of its latest update.
- The User may at any time contact BechPackaging to obtain information on whether and how BechPackaging uses or intends to use their personal data, as well as if they should have any questions or comments regarding this Policy.
BechPackaging uses analytical services to find out whether the content it presents is of interest to the Users. BechPackaging may use web beacons or tracking pixels to count visits to the www.bechpackaging.com website and performance cookies to check how many Users visit the website and how frequently.
By using the www.bechpackaging.com website, the User agrees to the placement of cookies described above on their computer or other device. However, the User can always control the installed cookies. However, the removal or blocking of cookies may affect how the www.bechpackaging.com website is used, making certain areas of the website inaccessible.
The above control is performed via the browser settings. For information on how to modify your browser settings, how to block and filter cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
The User may also opt out of anonymous recording of the activities performed on the website in analytic cookies. The privacy principles adopted by BechPackaging service providers as well as information on the possibility of opting out of their cookies can be found at the following addresses: Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.